Friday, April 5, 2013

Mixed Media hoops

I have been very quiet with my creating these days. I was lucky enough to be introduced into the world of mixed media, thank you!
I have really enjoyed being able to use all sorts of different products to create. I am a die hard Faber Castell lover!!!!! I am playing with my new big brush pens and my gelatos. I saw the little project sheet with different hoops made using these products and thought I need to give it a try......
I am really happy with them. My favourite would be the yellow, grey and white. I used the new tropical set for the pink one and the 50s diner for the other (and white) a combination of gelatos and big brush pens and stamps by Unity.
I will post a tutorial shortly



2 comments:

Kaylovesvintage said...

they look really pretty

Scrapthology said...

Hi Sarah, I've tagged you for the Liebster Award, a kind of blog hop with questions instead of makes. I hope you'll join in as I'd love to help spread the word of your fab blog.

www.scrapthology.blogspot.co.uk