Sunday, December 5, 2010
The blog you should have just come from is: Nicole Pomeroy's Welcome to my blog everyone who is doing the Helmar Blog Hop today!!!!I have created an easy project to help celebrate the Christmas Season!!
1. cut 30 circles with the sizzix out of chipboard
2. cover, cut, sand and ink all pieces
3. start to layer circles on your work bench
4. Once happy with the placement allow to dry. I used my
Helmar 450 quick dry adhesive to attach them together. See the photos. Once happy with the layering allow to dry.
5. Use a small ornate frame ( Mine is Maya Road)
6. Cover the frame with some of the Helmar Professional Acid Free Glue
7. The flower I used is actually a Christmas Decoration from Target attach with the Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive
8. Use some tinsel with wire and wrap around a pencil to project with the Helmar 450 quick dry adhesive and some other small ornaments.
9. finish off by attaching some ribbon at the top and attaching some bling.
This project took around 40 mins max. I have used this with my kids and they love making wreaths as gifts and cards. If you notice the picture of the underside of the project you can see I used left over shapes as well (another way to make a cost effective gift!
The next blog you need to go to is Sherry's
I hope you enjoy the project and don't forget to visit the other Design team blogs for more fantastic ideas! And also check us out on Facebook.............for prizes!
Posted by sarah moore at 4:05 PM