Saturday, February 13, 2010

News and more projects

So I have been slack with posting, here in Australia the end of Jan is the start of a new school year so I have been busy getting the boys off to school..........and scary thought Aimee is off to Uni.....I am getting old. Of course the other news was that DD was assualted (not badly) but punched around. So I have been sorting that out, going to police etc....we are pressing charges!!!

AND DRUM ROLL.........................................................
.......................after 26 years years of service my Husband have finished his last day of full time service for the Australian Army. He joined as an infantry soldier and is retiring as a LTCOL (in command of his own unit!!) We are very proud of him.

So I have just loaded a project on the MR design Team Blog. NOT my original project.....I discovered that I have some how lost the camera charger.....so no photos til the new charger arrives....
very annoying.

No comments: