Tuesday, December 9, 2008

An Xmas Ornament











I thought I would show you all my sample of an xmas decoration I will be making for the family. I created a template from a christmas decoration I had. (traced it onto clear plastic sheet) cut it out and used this to cut all the paper. The papers are Pink Pasilee, and the velvet ribbons and snowflake are Maya Road. It was actually extremely hard to take a picture of this. Of course if I had a christmas tree set up it would have been easier!! Ok so here it is.............................

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This cute ornament will play an important role in Christmas decorations.

Sherry's Creations said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh now I see what you did with it!!! lol super cute! I have to scraplift this.. I have the template :-)

Danielle Flanders said...

what a pretty ornament!