Friday, October 31, 2008

A new Layout




Yes I know I am bad because I haven't been on to update for a week!! So I have a new Layout to share with you all. I have recently been inspired by a fantastic Artist I spotted on 2peas.....and have made this layout based on one of her lovely pieces of work Janine Langer (thats a link to her blog and this her 2peas gallery Aline76. I made this layout with Sassafras Lass papers and scenic route as the background. All the chipboard is Maya Road: Borders, Motifs, scroll frames and Johnathan Alphabets and trinket flower. Hope you like it. This is my eldest boy Alex when we went out to the Great barrier Reef in July this Year.


1 comment:

Sherry's Creations said...

Ohhhhhhh it turned out beautiful...love that colour combo I am going to have to try that!!!