Saturday, October 11, 2008

Another Year Older.....





Well another year older....headed closer on the downhill slide to 40!! Wow time flies. I got a lovely bunch of flowers from rachelle.....Thank you. They are beautiful. And am booked to attend a photography course starting in another 2 weeks...can't wait for that and got season 3 of The Closer on DVD....I just love that show!! I have already watched it all. I have also spend some time today cleaning...yuck.......until my paper rack fell apart. Now I am on strike!!!!!!! I have added some pictures from today of my beautiful flowers, a snapshot of Alex and one of Latte soaking up the sun.

1 comment:

Sherry's Creations said...

Glad you had a nice birthday you deserve it!!! will get together soon for that COFFEE!!! :-)
Check out that latte taking in the sun.. spoilt puss!